GENIKON is an image processing console used as a support, in cytogenetics, in the evaluation of digital images, whose aim is to investigate the human karyotype and genetic anomalies.
- Modular system: each workstation can be configured using different software modules, it can work in Stand-Alone configuration, Local Network or Hospital Network
- User-friendly interface, intuitive and designed to ensure a rapid workflow
- Layout of the data base is freely configurable and shared with all workstations
- Acquisition with automatic control of the camera and with post-processing aimed at the automatic improvement of the banding
- Automatic and semi-automatic fast tools to separate chromosomes, overlays and chromosomal clusters
- Unlimited cancellation features and ability to restore the original image at any time
- Automatic karyotype for the human species optimized according to the banding technique used
- Manual karyotype available for all species
- Support for any species (animal or plant) through the cariogram editor
- Report layout freely configurable and integrated with the database
- Possibility of system interaction with external management software
- Availability of a fully automated external Scan Unit aimed at the research of metaphyses and / or interphase nuclei in FISH
The stations for the acquisition and storage of images can be used by technical staff.
The work stations for the capture, the karyotype and the analysis must be used by cytogenetic specialists.
Interaction with the patient
Cytogenetic & Genetic laboratories.
© 2021 VISIA Imaging Srl - All Rights Reserved
Terms and conditions